1. To be a House of Worship
2. To promote MSM for religious, social and cultural
3. To strive for spiritual richness and human
excellence through assimilation of values in Hindu
scriptures into daily lives for the benefit of
society at large.
4. To foster the teachings of Hindu scriptures and
practices to promote friendship and goodwill among
5. To form a charitable and educational organization
to promote social, cultural, religious, and
spiritual understanding based upon Hindu religious
principles and practices.
6. To conduct educational programs for children and
adults based on Hindu values and traditions.
7. To provide a platform for humanitarian services
to the community.
8. To provide spiritual and physical care on a
9. To recognize and respect other religions and
belief systems in their proper context.
10. To support any activity heretofore unlisted, but
deemed appropriate for the benefit of the society,
as decided by MSM bylaws.