1. To be a House of Worship
2. To promote MSM for religious, social and cultural activities.
3. To strive for spiritual richness and human excellence through assimilation of values in Hindu scriptures into daily lives for the benefit of society at large.
4. To foster the teachings of Hindu scriptures and practices to promote friendship and goodwill among all people.
5. To form a charitable and educational organization to promote social, cultural, religious, and spiritual understanding based upon Hindu religious principles and practices.
6. To conduct educational programs for children and adults based on Hindu values and traditions.
7. To provide a platform for humanitarian services to the community.
8. To provide spiritual and physical care on a not‐for‐profit basis.
9. To recognize and respect other religions and belief systems in their proper context.
10. To support any activity heretofore unlisted, but deemed appropriate for the benefit of the society, as decided by MSM bylaws.