Rental Hall Rules &
The following rules and regulations apply to the rental halls
available at Manav Seva Mandir.
1. No function is allowed in any place
other than in the rented area.
2. Cancellation Policy: Full deposit will be refunded for
written cancellation received 90 days prior to the function
date. 50% deposit will be refunded for cancellations received
between 90 and 30 days prior to the function date. No refund
for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the function
3. Use of the premises is allowed from 8:00 am until 11:00 pm
only. Hall shall be vacated by this time.
3. All the quoted rates apply for time identified on the hall
rental application. If the hall is occupied beyond the time
listed on the form, additional charges will be added.
Additional time isnít allowed if another function is scheduled
on the same day in the second time slot.
4. The applicant shall conform to all rules, regulations and
customs established by Manav Seva Mandir.
5. Applicants securing permits for use of Manav Seva Mandir
hall shall not charge admission or permit subscription of any
kind to be made. Any violation of this rule shall result in
the immediate revocation of the permit.
6. For hall reservation, the application form must be filled
out and a deposit (amount as decided by Manav Seva Mandir
committee) must be paid in advance. Deposit shall be returned
within seven (7) days after the function after Manav Seva Mandir hall
custodian inspects the building premises and has given
7. Rent shall be paid minimum of 15 days prior to actual use
of the premise. If the rental premise is used for a longer
period of time, in that event additional amount shall be paid
before leaving the premise.
8. Under unusual circumstances Manav Seva Mandir reserves the
right to cancel the hall reservation to any person or
organization without any notice or without giving any reasons.
9. Smoking, non-vegetarian food and alcoholic beverages will
not be allowed on the premises.
10. Helium balloons, scotch tape, staples, nails and
advertisement banners are not allowed for hall decoration.
11. It is the applicant responsibility to put all garbage in
dumpsters located outside the building and must keep the hall
tidy and clean before leaving the area. If this isnít done to
the satisfaction of Manav Seva Mandir custodian, an
appropriate amount will be deducted from the deposit.
12. Kitchen may be used for warming the food and not for
cooking or frying. A very limited refrigerator and freezer
space is available in the kitchen.
13. The applicant agrees to hold Manav Seva Mandir, its
officers, governing members and custodian harmless from and
against any loss, damage and liability occasioned by, doming
out of or arising from any tortuous or negligent act on the
part of party, his agents, employees or invitees connected
with Manav Seva Mandir facilities. It is the responsibility of
the applicant, its members or their guest to obtain adequate
insurance to protect themselves against losses resulting from
the use of Manav Seva Mandir facilities.
14. Manav Seva Mandir custodian will help the function run
15. In the event that the fire alarm is activated, everyone at
your event is required to leave the facility for their safety.
Click Here to
return to the Rental Hall page.